The Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival completes its summer score with the premiere of the Urban Village Monday Night Music Series, July 13 through Aug. 17. The weekly series covers a wide range of styles from Afro-Cuban to Broadway.
The six-week Urban Village Monday Night Music Series takes place at the Festival’s Sand Harbor location with performances by:
- July 13 – Reno Philharmonic, Broadway on the Beach with Broadway star Hugh Panero
- July 20 – Ricardo Lemvo, Afro-Cuban World Music
- July 27 – Babbo, Jazz Ensemble
- Aug. 3 – Sugaray, Blues
- Aug. 10 – Omar Alexander, Latin Funk
- Aug. 17 – Karen Briggs, Soulchestra
Tickets for the Urban Village Monday Night Music Series start at $22 and are available online at www.UrbanVillageMusic.com or by calling 800-74-SHOWS (800-747-4697).