Run, Dance, THEN CRAWL at this year’s Reno Zombie Crawl affair!
Want to experience a day that’s completely unmatched anywhere in the world? Want to take part in one of the largest zombie crawls ever? In the BEST downtown for pub crawls in the nation?
Not only that, but do you want a FULL DAY of zombie themed events, even for all-ages to get involved???
The 6th Annual Reno Zombie Crawl is now a full day of events:
RUN at 10:00 AM
This year the Reno Zombie Crawl is hosting our first ever No Brainer Humans vs Zombies 5K fun run! It’s all ages and it’s going to be zany fun! Plus, all 21 & over participants will receive a FREE ZOMBIE CRAWL CUP to enjoy the evening’s festivities! Get more information and register here >>
DANCE at 7:00 PM
When the Reno Zombie Crawl began, we traditionally took a break midway through the event to dance to Michael Jackson’s Thriller. What began as a fun dance has now become its own event, as Thriller Under The Arch attracts hundreds of dancers and participants to the Historic Reno Arch! This event is all-ages and free, and this year we’re looking for 1,000 dancers to break our previous record! Get info and learn to dance here >>
CRAWL at 8:00 PM
The main event begins at 8:00 pm at different locations in downtown Reno!
- Cups are on sale at Junkee Clothing Exchange and other locations, and will be available the night of the crawl too.
- Locations: 45-50 different local taverns will participate!
- $3 beer and drink specials at every location with your crawl cup!
- NO COVER at any participating bar or club for any participant with a crawl cup!
- Every single venue will hold at least one costume contest during the crawl! All you need to enter is a crawl cup!
- Discount hotel rooms are available downtown for crawlers!
Check out more Halloween events in Reno Tahoe USA!