Photography and art exhibits, special theatrical performances, artist receptions, a short film, mosaics, food and drink specials, live music and more … join the fun at the downtown Reno Riverwalk District May 28 from 4-9 p.m. Many of the exhibits, displays and musical entertainment are free.
Riverwalk Art Walks follow the very successful Wine Walk model, where individuals can pick up a brochure listing all of the events and entertainment from any participating downtown Reno Riverwalk location.
- BeAbundant – “Imprints of Nature” photography by Diane McAllister from Sierra Art Guild.
- Bruka Theater – Local artist Ali Sullivan in the theater lobby.
- Downtown Marketplace – Artist Norma Fowler at 138 West Street.
- Java Jungle – Art by Debi Garrez.
- Jungle Vino – enjoy photography by Jamie Kingham.
- La Bussola & Center Gallery – Art reception for FREAK’D a Circus Freak.
- Se7en Teahouse – Experience the artist showcase “Reno Rodeo” by Cessarina Pulleyn.
- Se7en on West – Enjoy an artist reception and short film by artist Franz Szony along with other local artists, Omar, Mark and Ginney.
- Sierra Tap House – Painter John Becker, Puppetry of Bernie Beauchamp and Poetry of Rost Olsen will be showcased.
- Sierra Arts – Laura Weltz from Great Basin Glass and Solar showcasing handmade gifts and solar outdoor lighting.
- Silverpeak Grill & Tap Room – “Abstract Metellica Mosaic,” a group show with Peter Zimmerman, Greg Adams and Kim Rust.
- Cavanaugh’s – Complimentary wine and appetizers.
For more information and details, log on to RenoRiver.org.