‘Tis the season to get on ice!
Located in downtown Reno next to the Truckee River, Rink on the River delights ice skaters with a charming holiday outing. Rink on the River is scheduled to be open through Sunday, February 2.
The rink attracts everyone from first timers to pros, making the Rink on the River a cool outing for anyone this season. Lessons are available for those looking to take to the ice at the next level – even if that means letting go of the wall. Sign up for group lessons or private lessons are also available by appointment. Call (775) 334-2262 for more information.
The rink operates every day during the season to keep the holiday spirits flowing (unless the weather outside gets frightful)!
Rink on the River Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.